| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Hooper, Nt in July is cool at 4.2 °C (39.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.4mm (1.1in) of fluid is dropped.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Hooper, Nt July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Hooper, Nt:
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NNW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) WNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 584.3 kms (363.1 miles) W
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) W
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) S
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) S
- Upernavik, Greenland - 618.4 kms (384.3 miles) NE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 618.5 kms (384.4 miles) ENE
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 634.3 kms (394.1 miles) ENE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 636.2 kms (395.4 miles) ENE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 566.2 kms (351.8 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 694.8 kms (431.8 miles) E
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 692.1 kms (430.1 miles) E
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 578.7 kms (359.6 miles) E
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 306.8 kms (190.6 miles) SE